Membership is available to Business Owners & Employees in these categories:-
- Medical aesthetic practitioners,
- Laser and IPL practitioners,
- Cosmetic Tattoo Practitioners,
- Spa and beauty therapists,
- Allied Health practitioners,
- College principals,
- Teachers and educators,
- Business Coaches,
- Suppliers and Manufacturers of aesthetic products and equipment.
WHAT LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP ARE THERE?
There are two levels of membership you can join:
GOLD MEMBERSHIP which suits small business (one or two staff), employees or individual professionals as indicated above.
CORPORATE PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP — An excellent membership level for the salon that employs several staff and may require more advanced technical assistance. The Corporate Member also received a KPI Staff Induction Master Copy to orientate their staff into the APAN Code of Ethics. This will allow them to advertise that “the staff of this establishment adhere to the strict Code of Ethics as set out by the Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Network. This document is considered the benchmark Code for the Aesthetics Industry.”
CAN I PAY MY MEMBERSHIP THROUGH PROGRESSIVE TERMS?
Your membership will require for you to complete an APAN APPLICATION FORM and to nominate your choice of payment.
We can also process your membership over the phone (07 55 930 360).
If you cannot afford to pay the full amount on joining we have term payments available.
JOIN AND BENEFIT
Joining APAN is also about CREDIBILITY. The APAN logo represents integrity and professionalism. Our Helpline will allow you to access the best industry experts to advice you on numerous areas, while allowing you to access discounted services that will help you save money. Being part of the APAN Community of Practice with set you apart from the competition. Why not join today?
The Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Network (APAN) is a membership-based Standards Body with a strong commitment and focus to the on-going establishment of Member Benefits as its prime objective. It achieves this by conducting research and due diligence on companies and organisations and negotiates valuable and credible cost-effective services and products for the benefit of its members through strategic alliance agreements.
APAN is also an active advocate on behalf of the aesthetics industry rigorously pursue and promoting the development of educational pathways through relevant conference and seminars as well as higher learning initiatives that will contribute to a more professional industry.
It negotiates with Government Regulatory Bodies and Educational providers to ensure that relevant industry needs are taking into consideration when establishing qualifications.
I AM A SALON WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO GAIN FROM MY MEMBERSHIP?
APAN can provide you with support through the following services and products which are grouped into 15 KEY CATEGORIES:
- HELPLINE available to you to speak to an expert on matters such as wages, staff conflict, client disputes, credibility on suppliers as well as the reputation of equipment and products, or whatever else concerns you.
- MENTORING – more advanced and involved expert consultation sessions for specific concerns. These differ from general enquiries in that they may require that we conduct research on your behalf for more complex issues such as dealing with staff theft or contentious issues.
- INSURANCE – We have two reputable companies who are committed to giving you as our member the best rates and the most comprehensive cover.
- REGULATORY ISSUES – Government, Health Regulations and Wages
- HUMAN RESOURCES – Staff Policies and employment agreement recommendations
- ON-GOING EDUCATION – Networks to support higher learning and educational and business development
- BUSINESS BENEFITS – Getting the most from your tax deductions
- LEGAL ISSUES – Contract recommendations
- INDUSTRY RESOURCES – Accessing equipment and products that are reputable, or external contractors (what to look for)
- CLIENTS – How to grow your database and retain your existing clients
- BUSINESS LOANS – Recommended lenders who will explore how to support your needs
- BEST RATES – Credit card facilities at the best rates
- SUPERANNUATION – Companies who are offering the best investment for your money
- MERCHANDISING – Quality, cost-effective merchandising – post cards, gift vouchers etc
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE IN MY MEMBERSHIP KIT?
- Membership Certificate
- Membership Card with your allocated member number
- Code of Ethics – which you will need to sign and abide by
- KPI’s Induction Master Document to the APAN Code of Ethics (Corporate Platinum Members only)
- APJ Journal (which you will receive every quarter)
- APAN high resolution logo (electronically) via email with Policy for wording you can use
- Strategic Alliance Partners – this document will give you the names of companies who are prepared to give you special rates, products and services just because you are an APAN member.
- PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING offers from various companies
- INVOICE for your tax deduction
- Your details with also be entered into our data-base so that we can promote clients to you and to contact you if need be.
- E-NEWSLETTER – we need your email address so that we can send you e-newsletter with important information
WILL YOU BE CONTACTING ME ON A REGULAR BASIS?
APAN may contact you from time to time. However, as our membership grows it is not viable for us to phone every member. The way we operate is that as a member you are invited to contact us as often as you wish either through our phone Helpline 07 5593 0360 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns you may have. If you are concerned phone costs we can phone you back to discuss your queries. Please keep your membership number handy when contacting us as consultation are for the benefit of members only.
CEO’S MEMBERS BLOG
We also encourage you to check out our website on a regular basis www.apanetwork.com as we are constantly updating it with new information. Specifically we encourage you to check out the CEO’S MEMBERS BLOG on a regular basis as we have new postings at least ever fortnight with new government and regulatory information.